Monday, November 06, 2006

November 7th Vote!!!

It's not my intention to make this site political, but I feel i have an obligation to bring up one particular issue that I believe to be important-- stem cell research. I'm not familiar with all the particular races for the congress around the country, or the various propositions that are on the ballot for each district/state, but a politician's or proposition's take on a research that has great potential (even if it does take over 15 years to realize) needs to considered carefully.
For those of us who have or had family or friends with diseases such as Parkinson's, we know the absolute devastation that occurs. If there is even the slightest potential for helping, why not??

National Institute of Health Facts

Religious Implications

The White House's View

7 Comments:

At 8:18 AM PST , Blogger Jeff, Shino, Saya, and Meisa Neima said...

INSOLENT FOOL!!!






Nah, j/k. I agree with you.

 
At 11:01 AM PST , Blogger Martin's said...

big word dog..

 
At 2:30 PM PST , Blogger Jeff, Shino, Saya, and Meisa Neima said...

It will be interesting to see the results tonight, or tomorrow morning. There is probably 99% chance of controversy though.

 
At 7:36 PM PST , Blogger Brian said...

 
At 6:42 AM PST , Blogger Jeff, Shino, Saya, and Meisa Neima said...

Wow Brian, you really had a lot to say.

"I am da gubanor of callifornya"

:)

 
At 4:10 PM PST , Blogger Brian said...

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.

 
At 5:18 PM PST , Blogger Martin's said...

speak up my brother. something you think might be awry. off, wrong, simple-minded, questionable, say it, spill it.... if not here, than where, if not now, than when, if not us, than who. Rise up, start a revolution!!! Who's on board.. Who's gonna help me make this world a better place by helping to express Moko when necessary. Who's gonna committ right now to that cause. Who can I count on...What am I talking about?? I'm not sure, but to borrow a quote from Borat-- silence is golden here "NOTTT"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home