Friday, September 29, 2006

Cookies--Baseball--Football






Three great things that improve the quality of life. As Brian mentioned, Kathleen has been doing her fair share of cookie making, and I am very appreciative. Brian has the Pads covered. Saturday Georgia has another tough SEC opponent in Ole' Miss. Sunday the Bolts have their toughest game thus far this year with an early game in Baltimore. Jamal Williams has been a stud in the trenches and will stop that other Jamal. Go Pads, Dawgs, Chargers, and baked goods!!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM PDT , Blogger Brian said...

Good stuff this weekend!! Did you see the article on ESPN regarding the NFL Week 4 rankings? Check it out I think you'll be please.

ESPN NFL Week 4 rankings

We need to talk about Saturday. Padre postseason tickets go on sale for the NLDS. I don't know which game I'll be going to but I am definately going! Post season here we come!! I didn't make it last year due to the sweep, this year it will be a whole different story!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home